Thursday, February 16, 2006

I find myself randomly yelling Yep! and Hard, Hard! occasionally.

As it turns out, I'm not the only one who thinks that the US Women's Curling Team are a bunch of hotties. Looking at server logs and referrers (yes, again) it seems as though I'm the top result on Yahoo! for 'Johnson twins curling'. I've had serveral people stumble across my last post detailing my affection for the girls. Somebody out there even seems to think they have done some swimsuit modeling judging from the keywords they were using. A guy could only wish.

They have even gotten me so into the sport that I find myself randomly yelling Yep! and Hard, Hard! occasionally. Not really but it's a funny thought.

On NBC's Olympic site I saw a family album of the Johnsons and towards the end there are pictures of the twins with college age guys. How disappointing. But, I'm not sure I ever thought such catches would be single anyway. I Facebooked them and couldn't find them at their school, so I guess I'll just have to keep watching.

Off to work now. I'll be missing the primetime broadcast again tonight for the second night in a row. It's days like this that I wish the Tivo wasn't over at N's house. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home