Thursday, February 02, 2006

In bullet form

I know that I need to blog, you deserve it. It's quite shameless since I have in fact, had the entire afternoon to work up a post but have devised nothing. Maybe it's the burnout from working ten days straight. I'm pretty sure thats it actually. Tomorrow on the eleventh day, I might just explode. I think I'll do this post in bullet form:

  • I backed into my neighbors Land Rover. It didn't do much damage just take some paint off the bumper guard. It's a pretty shitty truck and has been parked in the same spot for months. I don't know where the neighbor lives or how to get in touch with him.
  • I've tried to clean up all the evidence so maybe I can get away with it if I can't contact him.
  • I need a day off.
  • I can't find anyone to go to Atlanta tomorrow with me.
  • Consequently, I don't get to go to the show that I was planning on
  • Good rock comes out of Finland. See Hanoi Rocks and HIM for examples.
  • I get my paycheck tomorrow and it's already spent.
That's pretty much all I can muster at the moment. Maybe I'll have some original content that's actually interesting in a few days.

1 Comments:

Blogger schmims said...

At least leave a note. Otherwise you'll be hit with bad car karma. And that shit is the worst kind!

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home