Monday, February 27, 2006

Turkey Gobblin

I'm working the semi graveyard shift again this week. Lucky me. They even decided to schedule me six days and forty eight hours this week. I'm so excited. I really wish they had at least asked before they just assumed I'd do it.

I'm going in at four tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. All before my big half marathon that I have on Saturday morning. I hope I'll have my legs under me by then.

I guess what I'm saying is that things might be a little quiet around here for the second week in a row. Sorry.

I'll leave you with this. This is from the last time I went home with N. It's quite embarassing but I figured you'd get a kick out of seeing my wierdness first hand and no I'm not actually that Southern. Turkey Gobblin for your viewing pleasure.

1 Comments:

Blogger schmims said...

Dude, that's hilarious!

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home