Friday, March 24, 2006

A girl from Chicago and nakedness.

Another long week comes to a close. We didn't get out of work until one thirty last night. I'm headed back now. I asked my boss when he wanted me back. He said eight hours after we leave. That means nine thirty. A whole extra hour of sleep than I had planned to get until he kept us so late. Thanks buddy!

As soon as I can walk out of my two thirty meeting, I'm off to the race. I've been looking forward to this one for some time. I think mostly because it's an out of town race and there are a lot of great runners among the 2800 registered. My finish goal is top ten in my age group. With the time goal that I'm hoping to run, I think it will put me in good position for a top ten finish. I ran a 10k here in town a few weeks ago coming in at 41:42. It was hillier than this one will be and I felt like I still had some to give as I crossed the finish line. The ultimate goal is sub 40:00 but I think a more realistic goal is sub 41:00. That's 6:27 and 6:37 respectivly. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.

J2 has been engaging in some lewd spring breakish debauchery lately. It involves a girl from Chicago and nakedness. I'll write about that sometime as well. Oh, the life of a sailor boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home