Friday, March 10, 2006

Out of touch.

Realizing that my account was going to overdraw if I didn't take quick and decisive action, I trundled into town in the truck to deposit some cash at the ATM. Being nine thirty on a Friday, downtown was starting to come alive with kids looking for a good time and good company.
I rode by campus and admired the buildings lit up in all their glory.

It occured to me just how out of touch I've become with campus and the college life in general. Putting in my time out at the store leaves me with not much more other than time for running, sleeping and a few other activities. It made me quite sad to realize that I live less than five miles and am less than three months out of school but pretty much already totally out of touch with campus. It almost brought a tear to my eye.

I know I'll look back on these days fondly with memories of house parties, fake IDs and general debauchery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home