Thursday, April 13, 2006

Having the symmetry

N went and got her tattoo on Tuesday. I wanted to go with her but for various reasons didn't make it.

She's been eyeing this design out of one of her fairy books for many years. She just didn't know where she wanted to get it and hadn't worked up the courage to do it. I guess since I got mine it was kind of permission or at least a push for her getting hers.

The girl that did it did a really great job. It's so good that it kind of makes mine look a bit ameturish now. I dig it.

I'm going sometime next week to get my second ankle done. Then I'll be done. I'm looking forward to being finished and having the symmetry but I'm not looking forward to the pain and healing again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home