Thursday, April 06, 2006

It's all in good fun.

A while ago I mentioned that I had uploaded a good bit of video to Google Video. Some of it is interesting, some of it isn't. Some of it is old, well most of it's a few years old. A lot of it is embarassing, but I think it's come time to post it anyway.

I think I'll post a few of them a day until we get all the way through them. I hope you enjoy. Remember as you are laughing at me that it's all in good fun.

These first two are of my brother. There is a good bit of outdoor activity to take part in near his school. This is a prime example of what he and his friends do when the weather is warm.





This one is my sister's beagle. This was when we lived out in Washington and it was his first experience with snow. He can walk on water.



Tune in again tomorrow for more home movies. They get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home