Friday, April 21, 2006

Pretending to be Jackasses.

As I leave for my hard earned three day weekend I thought I'd leave you with some more home movies. Enjoy.


We put this together over one Christmas break. We like blowing things up, making asses of ourselves and pretending to be Jackasses.





At one point several years ago N and I were really into Yellowcard. This was before they signed to Capitol Records and sold out hard core. I put this together and gave it to them when we met them at a show. I never heard anything back from them. Ryan, you are a douche.





Here is more footage of us entertaining ourselves by blowing stuff up.

Happy friday people. I may not be around too much next week since I'm working overnights but I'll see you around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home