Thursday, May 18, 2006

Any problems viewing Backside 180?

I went in my roommates room to print some forms out this morning. Since I use Firefox, I don't really have any use for the Google Toolbar. He still runs Internet Explorer and has the Google Toolbar installed. I came to Backside 180 just to see what my PageRank is. A measly two.

Something I noticed though was that the page didn't render correctly. The sidebars were where they were supposed to be but the main body of text had ben dropped way down. I'm wondering if it's due to the changes I've instituted recently. You may or may not have noticed but I put my listening habits on the sidebar from Last.fm that shows in near real time the last ten songs I've listened to in iTunes. It's a pretty nifty little widget but I'm concerned it's affecting the speed at which the page loads and possibly the formatting.

So the big question is, Are you having any problems viewing Backside 180? It renders correctly in Firefox but not in IE as far as I can tell. I'd hate to get rid of my listening habits but I may have to.

Let me know. Your feedback is appreciated.

1 Comments:

Blogger schmims said...

no problems here

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home