Monday, May 29, 2006

It feels good.

I have to work today which sucks because no one ever wants to work on a holiday, but it's not so bad because I'll be getting time and a half and I have an extra day off later in the week.

We went to the state capital go race this weekend. We had a great turnout from our local running club. I raced well. The course was fairly hilly and I didn't run it was very hot. I was slightly disappointed in my time but I did come in ninth of two hundred and seventy six so I was pleased with that result. I also beat the Frog by nine seconds. It's the third time in a row that I've beaten him. It feels good.

N is coming over this Memorial Day. We are planning to take some brews down to the pool and hit the sun for a while. After that, we'll come back up to the house and grill hamburgers. Something we haven't done in a while. It's been so long since I've grilled that I can't even remember the last time.

I'd rather not go to work tonight but it's just another day and another dollar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home