Thursday, May 18, 2006

Off for the mountain house.

I think I have transportation to North Carolina. Back in the fall, my folks took a bunch of my stuff home because it looked like I would be moving home for a while after school. I need that stuff back here so it will be packed with the rest of my things when the movers come.

It's the perfect opportunity to bring those things down this weekend as well as for me to send some things home that I don't want moved. It sounds like brother will drive down on Friday, we'll unload and reload the van and take off for the mountain house. We'll stay the weekend, I'll race Sunday morning and then Sunday afternoon, we'll head back to Charlotte. Sometime Monday someone will bring me back here so I can be at work at five on Tuesday.

I'm glad I'm getting to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home