Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I got an invite in.

I had what I considered a date this evening. A running friend with home I've grown close in recent weeks told me she wanted to take me out to dinner. She's hot and basically great so I quickly agreed that it would be a fantastic idea.

Somehow The Frog got wind of the dinner date. I'm not sure if she told him and invited him or rather just mentioned it and he said he'd come along. At any rate we went to a small local place with fantastic turkey wraps.

I picked her up and we drove across town. We got to dinner first and had a few minutes to chat while we waited on The Frog and a new running friend, Cublove. Dinner was fun, conversation was light, food was good and there were plenty of laughs throughout.

We left and headed back across town. I took the long way. We got back to her house and I got out of the car to walk her to the door. I got an invite in. We went in and sat down and chatted for a while. Then I needed to leave because I have to be at work in five hours.

I got a great hug on the way out. She has so many guy friends that I'm pretty sure that's just what it was. Dinner with a friend who is moving out of town. But I would have loved it if it were more.

I'd of tried to kiss her but it didn't seem right and I'm no good at moves like that. I left with a good hug and the promise of running with her again, at least once.

Sweet hotness.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marit said...

you are more of a gentleman than that slut bag that emily went out with. but, you could have attempted to kiss her.

maybe next time.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home