Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Until Sunday.

I got my hands on a DS lite today. We have them locked up in my stockroom waiting to be checked into inventory on the morning of the eleventh. It seems as though some stores jumped the gun and broke street date on them but I won't be. So, don't come to my store looking for one until Sunday. I stole a few moments this morning to take on out and take a look at it.

It's much smaller and sleeker than the original DS. As far as I'm concerned it's a huge improvement over the older version. The game library is getting built up now with some interesting titles such as Super Mario Brothers and a few others. I might talk myself into getting one one day. As for now though I'm satisfied just playing with it for a few minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home