Saturday, September 02, 2006

Living out of the suitcase.

I finally broke down and went out and bought myself a MacBook. Rumor has it that there will be an Apple media event on Sept 12, probably introducing some new products. Maybe they will even announce the much anticipated iTunes Movie Store. I know the MacBooks will be updated before the Christmas shopping season hits, heck they might even get Core 2 Duo processors but I just couldn't wait any longer.

So, I now have regular non work access to the internet and Blogger so content should start picking back up here on Backside 180. Suprisingly enough although it seems regular visits to Backside 180 have dropped off, other visitors are still finding there way here. At any rate, I'm back and other than my two week business trip to Copenhagen the last half of this month.

I'm definitely looking forward to gettting settled into my house and to stop living out of the suitcase. That won't be happening until October though.

I've been battling a strained groin from flag football back on August twenty third. I finally got in a good quality run yesterday so I'm hopeful that I can get back on my plan and be ready in time for the marathon.

J2 has been redeployed out of South America to the Med for the next few months until Christmas. He's not real happy about it as they found out a week before the were to come home that they were to be sent to the Med. It sucks because he was going to make it up here some time this fall. I guess that visit will have to wait until spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home