Monday, September 11, 2006

"That's hot."

Well, how about that. J2 got undeployed on Wednesday and was home by Friday. Now he's talking about trying to transfer off the ship for a landlocked assignment doing security at a Navy base in Bahrain. Maybe if the Navy would ever let him fire a Tomahawk, he would think about staying around instead of counting down the days till his commitments up.

Four days til Europe. As Paris would say, "That's hot."

I've been peer pressured into entering the Kiawah Island Marathon. It happens just twenty eight short days after Richmond. It maybe a mistake. I'll likely hurt myself but that's cool, I can deal with it.

I put in twenty miles on Sunday. It took me two hours, thirty two minutes and fifty one seconds. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and I feel much more confident about running the actual marathon now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home