Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The end.

At this point it's been nearly five weeks since I've posted. I simply don't have the time or the desire to really keep backside 180 active anymore. In fact it's pretty much served it's purpose in my life and the place where I was when I started it.

Now, I'm going to abandon it. I might post very sporatically (as has been the case for months) in the future but I won't keep any regular tabs on what's happening here. It's sad that is has come to this, but it has so that's that.

Goodbye.

Edit: It should be noted that I'm not done as a blogger, just here at backside 180. I'm just somewhere else blogging. Somewhere more transparent and writing in a way that is a little more tempered.

3 Comments:

Blogger Snowman said...

WTF?
I sure as hell want to know.
Send me an email with the adress please.
x_snowman@hotmail.com.

The only Swedish reader you got.

6:09 AM  
Blogger hxr said...

ugg boots
Fashion Ugg boots
ugg
Classic Ugg Boots
wholesale Ugg Boots
Bailey Button UGG Boots
Ugg Bailey Button
Classic Cardy Ugg Boots
Ugg Classic Cardy
Classic Mini Ugg Boots
Mini Ugg Boots
Classic Short Ugg Boots
Ugg Classic Short
Classic Tall Ugg Boots
Ugg Classic Tall
Infant Erin Ugg Boots
Baby Ugg Boots
Nightfall Ugg Boots
Ugg Nightfall
Short Metallic Ugg Boots
Sundance II Ugg Boots
Sundance 2 Ugg Boots
Tall Metallic Ugg Boots
UGG Amelie Suede Sandals
Amelie Suede Sandals Ugg Boots
UGG Fluff Flip Flop
UGG Tasmina Braid Sandals
Tasmina Braid Sandals Ugg Boots
UGG Tasmina Sandals
Tasmina Sandals Ugg Boots
Ultra Short Ugg Boots
Ultra Tall Ugg Boots
4ulv
lv
cruise 2009
mahina
monogram exotics
surya
Sneakers
Jordan Sneakers
jordan 3 sneaker
jordan 6 sneaker
jordan 14 sneaker
jordan 15 sneaker
jordan 17 sneaker
jordan 19 sneaker
jordan 20 sneaker
jordan 21 sneaker
jordan 2009 sneaker

12:15 AM  
Blogger randy said...

Hi, very interesting post thanks for sharing. Can I contact your through your email. Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387 at gmail.com

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home